Thursday, May 31, 2012

Teas, Teas, Teas.. All about Teas

I love teas. I am fond of trying variety of teas in different stores around Metro Manila. 

I've tried and tasted the following brand of teas.
  • Hapchan Milk Tea
  • Lipton Milk Tea
  • Happy Lemon Milk Tea with Pearl Sago and Puff Cream 

    Milk Tea with Pearl Sogo & Puff Cream - Happy Lemon

    and my most favorite as of the moment...  
  • Chatime Pearl Milk Tea.. I love it's taste and Pearl Sago. You can also choose the sweetness and Ice level of your tea. 
Pearl Milk Tea
When you order, they will give you this cute thingy that will light up and buzz. When it buzz and you see the light, this means your order is ready for pick up. During my first time to order at their Centris Station Branch, I was amazed at how this would work. Is it cute, isn't it? 

This will serve as your order number
You can visit their wesite and visit the branch nearest you. Here's the link for reference. 

Thanks for dropping by. See you again soon. Till next blog post.

Love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to share it.


No comments:

Post a Comment