Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Smart Parenting... Smart Moms

Wow! It's been a month since the last time I blog on something.. Pretty busy, don't you think? Well, that's the life of a working and at the same time nursing mom.. Yeah, you heard it right.. I'm currently working for an IT company and I am also nursing my 14 month old baby girl full time since birth.. It's kinda hard, but I still manage to breastfeed her because I intend to do it until he turns 2 years old..

I read a lot online. I even subscribe to online newsletter for wealthy & helpful information about parenting.. It's not easy being a parent most specially if you are a first time mom, but having a dose of information on-hand makes it a lot easier than you think. Super thanks to Smart Parenting and Good housekeeping Magazines. You are teaching your readers to be the best mom they could ever be to their child(ren). I learned tips & tricks that makes my parenting style a lot better. Now, I became an avid reader of your magazines. I make sure I grab a copy everytime I do my grocery shopping. Btw, I subscribe to your e-Mag via Zinio starting this month for 12 months. Now, I can read your magazine, anytime & anywhere.

I registered to Smart Parenting online site to know about everything in relation to parenting. There are a lot of forums in which you can join in,  raise your parenting concern & dilemmas, and meet other moms who can teach you life's lesson and show you real life scenarios they experience along the way. Remember, "Experience is the best teacher".

July Issue - Screen grab from SP Online Site
Grab a copy of their July issue featuring a Celebrity Super Mom Lucy Torres-Gomez. She will give valuable tips during tough times of parenting. Plus other tips you can surely rely on in the near future.

Feel free to share your thoughts. I'd be happy to hear them..

No comments:

Post a Comment